You've Heard or Seen Us Before
United Auto Insurance TV Commercials 2021
Check out our new series of United Auto Insurance TV Commercials 2021 now playing on your favorite stations!
We’re telling Chicago Stories from all over the city. . .because it’s our hometown, too!
Throughout the Fall, we will post the complete campaign on our YouTube Channel:
Please share it with your friends!
Meet “Our Guy”. . .Garrett Lutz.
After a market-wide audition of over 150 actors, we chose Garrett Lutz to be Our Guy in the new UAI TV Campaign.
Born in Berkley, Michigan, raised in Aurora, Illinois, Garrett moved to Chicago right after college at North Central College in Naperville, IL. He first performed in the school play 2nd grade: “I was the eldest of 4 disapproving siblings, and we were bunnies.” Right out of college, Garrett started getting involved in Chicago’s storefront theatre scene which further pushed his interest in acting and performance.
A few of Garrett’s Favorite things:
- “Favorite comedy spot: Improv Olympics right in Chicago. I'm a 10 minute walk away.”
- “Best Deep Dish in the city is Pequod's, but Lou Malnati's is a really close 2nd."
- “The Blues Brothers might be the most worn out vhs tape I over watched as a kid.”
- “Favorite color: green, no wait.. orange.”
- “Pancakes over waffles.”
- “Canadians over bacon.”
- “Cake and ice cream? I'll take pie."
On The Radio. . .
Julia - Afternoons on B96 96.3 FM
Fred - Mornings on KISS 103.5 FM