COVERAGE LIMITS, DEDUCTIBLES, AND CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN YOUR POLICY. PLEASE READ YOUR POLICY FOR DETAILS. THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
You are the final decision maker when it comes to selecting coverages and deductibles. The Insurance Package descriptions, preset coverages and deductibles, and assistance offered herein are provided merely as a starting point for your desired level of coverage United Auto Insurance Agency, Inc ("UAIA") makes no express or implied warranties or representations as to the suitability of the Insurance Packages to your particular circumstances or purpose, or to the completeness of the insurance assistance provided. To the extent allowed by state law, UAIA shall not be responsible for any loss or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by reliance on this information.
The insurance services and products described on this web site are only for persons in those states and jurisdictions of the United States where the insurance policies may legally be sold. The information on this web site is intended only for persons in those jurisdictions. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell any insurance to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful.
UAIA seeks to provide valuable information individuals can use to make their own decisions about insurance. We provide general insurance information from respected independent sources, estimated insurance quotes from a wide range of insurance companies and, when customers request insurance coverage, referrals to insurance companies, their agents, or UAIA agents.
UAIA information and tools are intended to assist you in making your own decisions about insurance, but we can not provide personal advice. These tools may not take into account your personal characteristics, such as budget, assets, risk tolerance, family situation, or activities, which may affect the type and amount of insurance that would be right for you in addition, state insurance laws and insurance company underwriting rules, may affect available coverage and its cost. For your convenience, UAIA may provide links or automatically redirect you to web sites maintained by insurance companies or other unaffiliated third parties. While we try to link to sites that we believe are of high quality UAIA does not recommend or endorse third party sites and cannot be responsible for the information, services or products offered on those sites.
Please read the UAIA Statement of Privacy and Security before entering any personal information. In most cases, insurance quotes are provided to you anonymously UAIA and certain auto insurance carriers; however, request certain personal information in an effort to provide more accurate quote information. You have no obligation to purchase any policy. If you do wish to purchase, you may make a purchase request by following the instructions you will see on the screen when you receive quotes. Your request and the information you provide by a licensed insurance agent or insurance company. UAIA is not responsible for the conduct of unaffiliated insurance companies or their agents. We would, however, welcome any comments, favorable or unfavorable, about your experience.
UAIA offers you the opportunity to conveniently store your insurance related information, including insurance quotes you previously obtained, insurance application status, insurance policy summaries, billing status or other information. You need to register with UAIA (during the quote process) in order to use this service. We will share this information with third parties if you request to Purchase Online through a third party carrier.
Each user is responsible for protection of his or her own password, computer, and email account. Policy quotes and insurance application status may be downloaded through this website and stored. Application status reflects only information recorded in OUR system from the agencies we work with. Some information is stored and obtained from third party carriers and not stored on our site. Accordingly, application status may not reflect certain telephone, postal mail, or email communications, and will not reflect any communications with agencies not participating on this site.
UAIA is a service mark of United Auto Insurance Agency, Inc. and its affiliates. The contents of this site on the internet are protected by applicable copyright laws. No permission is granted to copy, distribute, modify, post, or frame any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design, or logos. Third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE STATUTES AND REGULATIONS, FURNISHED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
UAIA will take all reasonable security precautions regarding information stored on this website, but disclaims any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. UAIA shall not be responsible for, and make no warranties regarding, the access, speed, or availability of its services.
Copyright / Trademark
Permission is hereby granted to use, copy and distribute these materials as presented in this Web site and without alteration for non-commercial purposes only; provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices appear in all copies in the same manner as the original. All other uses are prohibited.
Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not use any portion of this Web site, or any other intellectual property of UAIA, Inc. (including, but not limited to UAIA, Inc. service marks), on any other Web site, in the source code of any other Web site, or in any other printed or electronic materials. Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not modify, publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any of this Web site's content or frame this Web site within any other Web site without our prior written permission. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory, without prior written permission from UAIA is strictly prohibited.
Privacy & Security
In accessing UAIA, Inc. sites requiring a User ID and password, you agree that:
Geographic Location Identification
Disclaimer of Warranty
Limitation of Liability
Jurisdiction / Enforceability
APPLICANT'S STATEMENT: The applicant hereto, states that he/she read this application and attests that all answers given by him to the questions asked herein are truthful to the best of his knowledge and belief and that said answers were made as inducement to the insurance company to issue a policy, and it is a special condition of this policy that it shall be NULL and VOID and of no benefit or effect whatsoever as to any claim arising there under in the event that the attestations or statements in this application shall prove to be false or fraudulent in nature. It is understood that NO COVERAGE will be effective if the check given as a down payment is not honored by the bank upon which it is drawn.
American Access Casualty Company
Unique Insurance Company
Interstate Bankers Casualty Company
Founders Insurance Company
Apollo Casualty Company
American Freedom Insurance Company
Affirmative Insurance Services
American Heartland Insurance Company
United Equitable Insurance Company
American Service Insurance
Please Read all of these sections carefully, these terms and conditions is an important part of your insurance contract and all subsequent renewals, endorsements and additions:
Using this websites online payment option is conditional evidence of payment received by UAIA, Inc.. (hereinafter referred to as "UAIA") either for payment for UAIA or on behalf of United Credit Corporation, Inc. ( hereinafter referred to as "Finance Company") Any payment which was made in a form other than cash is accepted subject to the payment (check, credit card etc.) being honored, paid on first presentation and/or disputed. The Customer agrees that UAIA, Inc. and / or Finance Company shall be entitled to a return check fee of $25.00 and reasonable attorney fees, collection costs and expenses to collect any and all monies due for all premiums due, whether earned prior to or subsequent to date of payment.
Appointment as Broker/Terms: The Customer using this website (on behalf of all parties at interest) appoints UAIA, Inc. as broker of record and also as attorney in fact and grants power of attorney to UAIA, Inc. to place any and all coverages requested. The Customer Agrees:
1.) Proper Deposit: Coverage will be placed only upon the receipt of the proper deposit (18% for annual policies and 28% for 6 month polices) is received and acknowledges that Worldwide will not advance funds on the Customers behalf.
2.) Customer Representations: UAIA, Inc. will make representations to insurance companies based on the statements and representations made by the Customer concerning (by way of illustration and not limitation) driving record and claim history and agrees to hold harmless Worldwide, its heirs and assigns from any and all costs (including but not limited to attorney's fees and other costs) arising from any error, omission or misrepresentation of the Customer.
3.) Effect of Misrepresentation: The insurance carrier with whom the insurance was placed has the sole authority to accept or decline any and all coverages. If the Customer has made any misrepresentation, omission (intentional or inadvertent) or supplied incorrect information the insurance company, at their sole discretion, may void or refuse to provide the coverage requested.
4.) Timely placement of Coverage: UAIA, Inc. must process the online application and transmit it to the insurance company before coverage can begin. Please allow processing time. UAIA, Inc. is not responsible for delays outside of their control, which may delay coverage.
Separate Written Memorandum
The customer hereby authorizes UAIA, Inc. to secure, negotiate and procure the placement of the insurance coverage and to assist the online user in the preparation of any and all applications, underwriting data, etc., which may be required to procure the said insurance coverage. The Customer hereby authorizes the broker to commit to said coverage and agree to pay as compensation to UAIA, Inc. in addition to the premium a fee of up to 40% of the premium amount for services rendered and expenses incurred in the securing of said coverage. This agreement shall serve as written memorandum required under Section 500-80 of the Illinois insurance code, (215 ILCS 5/500-80.) (This service fee is fully earned and is non-refundable and was quoted to you at the time of your online purchase.)
Premium finance: If premium is not paid in full at time of application or endorsement, the insured(s) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the current premium finance contract of United Credit Corporation a copy of which is attached and forms a part of this agreement. The Customer using this website on behalf of all insured's grant limited Power of attorney to complete and sign this contract on their behalf. Certain fees, called agent's assistance compensation shall be a part of the charges paid through the premium finance contract, however no interest shall be charged on these fees and the Finance Company is merely acting as a collection agent for UAIA, Inc.
FINANCE COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WITNESSETH That in consideration of the payment by the Finance Company ("The Co.") to the respective insurance companies, or their agents, of the balance of the premiums upon the policies of insurance herein before described on the emailed finance contract at the time of purchase (which) policies have been issued and delivered to the Assured at his request) the Assured promises to pay to the Finance Company the amount shown in the completed schedule on the emailed finance contract at the time of purchase under the caption "Total of Payments, with service charge thereon as in said Schedule provide; and the Assured agrees with the Finance Company as follows:
1) In the event that default be made in the payment of any payment payable hereunder, or if bankruptcy proceedings be instituted by or against any of the insured, or a receiver of property of any of the insured be appointed, then the full amount payable hereunder shall, at the option of the Co., become forthwith due and payable and the Co. shall have the right to cancel said policies and collect and receive all return or unearned premiums hereon or the proceeds of a loss hereunder, retain the amount owing hereunder, and remit any surplus to the insured. Default in payment of installation hereof shall be deemed to be a request for cancellation of said policies by the insured and for notice of such cancellation to be given by the Co. to said insurance companies or agencies.
2) The unpaid balance may be paid in full at any time without penalty, except as described herein. If the amount financed hereunder is $500.00 or less, then that portion of the finance charge over $20.00 will be refunded based on the "Rule of 78s". If the amount financed hereunder is over $500.00 then that portion of the finance charge over $30.00 will be refunded based on the "Rule of 78s. If the amount financed hereunder is over $1,000.00 then that portion of the finance charge over $40.00 will be refunded based on the "Rule of 78s".
3) The Insured assigns to the finance company as security, all of their rights, title and interest in and to each of the financed policies and all rights therein including all unearned and return premiums. The undersigned further warrants that a fully completed copy of this agreement has been furnished the insured
4) The finance charge made herein begins at the earliest beginning date of the policy or policies assigned to the holder hereof as security for the amount due.
5) The Undersigned agrees to pay a delinquency charge of five per cent (5%) of any installment in default hereunder; however, said delinquency charge shall not be less than $1.00.
6)The Insured hereby irrevocably appoints the Co., its officers and agents, as their attorneys in fact with power to cancel the policies of insurance, or any of the, to receive and receipt. In the name of the Insured, all monies hereafter payable to the Insured as above set forth, including the proceeds of any loss so payable. The Insured hereby releases and discharges and agrees to hold harmless the Co. and its officer, agents and employees from any liability or cause of action by reason of any such cancellation.
7) Each of said insurance companies is hereby authorized to rely upon all statements made by the Co. as to every matter pertaining to this contract and said policies.
8) No waiver by the Co. of any default shall be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent default nor impair or affect any rights or remedies incident thereto. The Co. shall not be under any liability hereunder as an insurer. The entire contract between the parties hereto is contained herein and there are no other conditions, provisions, understandings or undertakings.
9)The Co. shall have the right to accept any payment or payments from the insured after notice of cancellation has been sent to the insurance companies and may hold such monies for the insured or apply them as a reduction of the indebtedness hereunder and neither the acceptance nor the application of any such payment or payments shall constitute an undertaking on the part of the Co. to continue the said insurance in force or to take steps to reinstate such insurance or constitute a waiver of any default hereunder. In the event the Co. requests reinstatement of such insurance the Co. assumes no responsibility that such request will be received or honored by the insurance company, and Insured must verify the existence of coverage directly with the insurance company or its agent.
10) The Insured hereby agrees that the surrender of the policy or policies or certificate or certificates shall not be necessary to entitle the Co. to receive any such return premiums or proceeds of loss and hereby authorize each of the here in named insurance companies to pay to the Co. any and all such return premiums and proceeds of loss otherwise payable hereunder without requiring the surrender of any policy or certificate.
11) The Co. may, with or without notice to the undersigned, assign its right, title and interest in, to and under this Agreement and the collateral herein described and all rights of the Co. hereunder upon such assignments shall vest in the assignee.
12) The Insured understands and agrees that no agent or broker soliciting and/or writing any of said policies was or is the agent of the Co. all such agents or brokers having acted solely as agents of the undersigned or of the insurance, companies. No acts, representations, promises or warranties of any such agents or brokers with respect to this contract or any of said policies shall be binding upon the Co. and the insured states that they have not dealt with, and agree that they will not in the future deal with, any of the insurance companies or any agent or broker as the agent of the Co.
13) The records of the Co., showing the mailing of any notice, shall be conclusive evidence of the due and proper mailing of such notice at the time and in the manner shown by such records. The Co. shall not be required to take notice of the change of any address of any of the undersigned unless written notice thereof shall have been receive by it.
14) The Co. is hereby authorized to pay the above mentioned balances of premiums to insurance companies issuing such policies or their respective agents.
15) Where a payment is in default, the Co. agrees that not less than 10 days written notice shall be mailed to the Insured of the intent of the Co. to cancel the insurance policy unless the default is cured within such 10 day period.
16) This Contract shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. In the event of the invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, such invalid provision shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this contract.
The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of sex or marital status. The Federal agency which administers compliance with this law concerning this premium finance company is the Federal Trade Commission, 730 Peachtree Street, N.E., Room 800, Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Rev. 10/82